Absorb nutrients better and have a better digestive track – here is how
From my experience on trying to eat right and be as healthy as I can no matter what I did to maintain proper eating and nutrition that I just didn’t feel right in the midsection if you know what I mean.
For those who take any kind of whey protein or any protein really, digestion is highly important so you don’t feel like you are walking around with a small brick in your stomach.
DigestTech – Don’t question….Know what you take and why
DigesTech is a combination of various enzymes and products that aid the human body to digest food. DigestTech having a long list of helpful ingredients which are shown below. It would take too much of your time to list all of them here so below I have put together some of the most important to list and given an explanation of how some of them work.
- Invertase: this is responsible for breaking down sugar and combines with other carbohydrate digesting enzymes to enhance digestion of starch, carbs and sugars.
- Serrapeptidase: made from the humble silkworm, which helps to break down non-living tissue which also has anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Fennel Seed: which contains many minerals including magnesium, providing very quick acting relief from many digestive disorders.
- Ginger Root: this is a wonderful product that can reduce nausea, improve digestive fluids and help with heartburn and stomach cramps.
- Pepsin: this aids the body in breaking proteins down into polypeptides.
- Amalayse: the enzyme that breaks starch down into simple sugars (glucose), so that your body can then utilize these for fuel.
- Protease: this helps with digesting waste, such as toxins and other cellular debris.
- Lipase: this enzyme breaks down fats that are too large for the body to absorb which enables them to have the ability to be absorbed.
- Cellulase: as we don’t naturally produce an enzyme for this to break down plant matter this is essential for the body to be able to break down plants or leafy foods.
True Digestive weight loss help that won’t upset your stomach.
For most people, they would rather fight their way through trying to eat a measured amount of food to obtain a regular digestive track and to obtain proper body weight. I don’t blame them a bit, it is what we all are taught and shown even if we hire a personal trainer and let me tell you that hiring a personal trainer can be very expensive. Although all the magazines you buy now days show you all these different ways to do the same thing.
Still, we are left with the question ” What do I do?”.
My Experiences with Onnit’s DigesTech
Being that I have dealt with Onnit before, using their product Alpha Brain, I decided to take a look if they offered anything for a healthy digestive track. In my luck and now yours as well if you choose to, there is a great option out there and it is DigestTech.
What I use daily and I have been taking for the past year now, it has helped me maintain a better digestive track which is something I have always struggled with.
If you don’t believe me that this stuff works just watch this video of Onnit’s founder Aubrey Marcus talking about Digestech.
Personally speaking, either one of these options is great if you are experiencing an issue with digestion or just struggling with stubborn belly fat then this is a no-brainer. I will say that you should not take both of them at one time, choose one of them to try at least for one month or however long you would like.
Price: $32.95 but is 20% off on your first purchase with #StayOnnit
There is a link above if you would like to check DigestTech out for yourself, you don’t have to take my word for it. This is a very cost-effective way to help your body properly absorb the nutrients and maintain a good digestive track which is key to maintaining proper health.
Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment in the comment box or on my contact page as well and I will get back with as soon as I can. I look forward to hearing from you.